Thanks to Genimsaj at Naturally Black for nominating me for my second Liebster Award! Since this is my second time, I will answer the questions and provide the link back (see above), but won’t create my own and send them out again. I’m always excited to hear that people like my writing and I am honored to be nominated!
To the questions!
1) What made you decide that you should write a blog?
Honestly, a woman I work with has a brother that runs a successful blog and parlayed that idea into a self-published book. That planted the seed and I started with a different blog, Super Genre. I added Writing to Be Noticed, and soon found that two blogs were too much for me. So, Super Genre is on hold while I focus on this one.
2) What ‘s inspires you to write for it?
I’ve found several great writing challenges that provide prompts that spark my creativity. This blog also serves as a “creative workspace” where I can test out characters and ideas that bounce my skull.
3) What’s your greatest fear?
I actually wrote about that! You can find it here.
4) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tie: Pizza or cheeseburgers.
5) Riddle: Give me food and I’ll live, Give me water I’ll die. What am I? (Guess first)
The Wicked Witch of the West?
6) Why did you choose WordPress to start your blog?
7) How long have you been blogging?
Since early September overall, mid-September for this particular blog.
8) If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
Is everything one thing? I would have to say my weight.
9) What do you want to do as a profession? (Or what do you currently do as your profession?)
Teacher and writer. I have the teaching license, I just need the job now. This blog is a way to help me with the writer part!
10) Are you happy with life?
Depends on the day…or hour…or minute you ask me 😉
Thanks so much for the nomination!