I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Kayla, over at the Perfecting Patty blog. You can find her at http://msperfectpatty.com/. This is my first nomination. Thank you, Kayla! Please go check out her blog.
The LIEBSTER is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Link back the blogger that nominated you
– Nominate 10 others who have less than 200 followers
– Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
– Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominee’s know of their award
Kayla’s questions for me are:
1. Favorite color?
2. Favorite quote?
A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read-Mark Twain
3. What do you like to do when you’re not blogging?
Read and write. Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly.
4. Favorite dessert?
Pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
Somewhere with no snow.
6. Android or iPhone?
7. Best part of being a blogger is….?
Getting feedback from other writers and bloggers.
8. What would you do with a million bucks?
Get out of debt! The rest might be used to buy a cup of coffee.
9. Favorite holiday (or season if you don’t celebrate)?
I’m not very big on holidays. My favorite season would have to be Spring.
10. Favorite song?
InnerPartySystem – “Don’t Stop”
My Nominees are:
1. break the system- http://paigereiring.com/
2. Cognitive Reflection- http://cognitivereflection.wordpress.com/
3. Dawn Allen- http://dawnall.wordpress.com/
4. Of Musings and Wonderings- http://ofmusingsandwonderings.wordpress.com/
5. Kojitmal- http://kojitmal.wordpress.com/
6. The J. Aurel Guay Archive- http://jaurelguay.wordpress.com/
7. Fractalbat- http://fractalbat.wordpress.com/
8. timetowritenow- http://timetowritenow.com/
9. Gwendollyn (coming soon)- http://kimrauker.com/
10. Official Blog of Cedaria: Blackout- http://cedariagame.wordpress.com/
Please give all the nominees a look. You might find a new blog to follow and enjoy!
Here are my 10 questions for the nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite genre to read?
3. What is one long-term goal you hope to accomplish?
4. What do you do when not blogging or writing?
5. What is your favorite movie genre?
6. What is your favorite part of blogging?
7. What is your favorite music genre?
8. What is your favorite time of year?
9. Who is your favorite author?
10. What do you consider the best way to relax?